Impact and Beneficiaries
iKapa Foundation has a proven track record of producing innovative dance theatre productions of artistic excellence and an impeccable financial and corporate governance history.
iKapa contributes substantially towards social transformation and youth development through the training of disadvantaged youth across the Western Cape and beyond, reaching over 5000 beneficiaries annually and creating over 40 jobs in the past 3 years.
iKapa’s reach since establishment
- Training and Outreach Students : 500
- Audience Members: 5000
- Apprentices: 20
- Job’s Created: 40
There are five main target groups for iKapa
- Aspiring Young Artists: through training.
- The Youth: training and workshops to young people, especially in previously disadvantaged communities.
- Broad South African Audience: productions that are accessible, affordable and relevant.
- Employees: iKapa provides full-time jobs.
- Development of South African Arts & Culture
iKapa Foundation is a Non-Profit and Public Benefit Organisation and relies on the support of Funders and Friends to execute its activities. iKapa and all of its beneficiaries are truly grateful for the support received and would like to acknowledge our funders including: